Monday, August 8, 2011

Accidental Video.

Just so you know, I´m now selling all my 2011 kit. If anyone is interested, drop me an email and I´ll give you the prices.I have: Fanatic 100 Skate TE.Fanatic 86 Twin TE.North Sails Ice 5.7/5.3/4.7.


Had a great day teaching forwards at Flag yesterday- first time I´ve sailed there for ages as I normally steer clear now due to the number of out-of-control k***surfers who have pretty much ruined the spot for everyone, themselves included. Anyway, managed to slalom through the eedjits and get a few decent jumps and got my mate Paul looping onto his back (albeit without the board!)- one more session and he´ll be sailing away, no sweat.


Also, check out this random bit of video from my last day at Punta, caught by accident on Oisin´s GoPro as he was getting in the water...isn´t Punta beautiful, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment